Welcome to Meredale Independent School
Headteacher :Mrs Michelle Homer B.A.(Hons) Primary Education
We provide a safe, secure environment for children using traditional family values combined with a
modern teaching approach.The ethos of the school is to develop each individual child to their full potential both educationally and pastorally.
‘Traditional Values, Modern Approach’
Our approach includes........
- Approachable and enthusiastic staff
- Small Class sizes
- Traditional Edwardian Building now modernised
- Focusing on each individual child
- Extensive library with internet linked ICT facilities
- Wide, varied curriculum
- Learning through enjoyment
- Specialist teachers in sports and languages
- School bus
- Healthy, nutritious menus
- Breakfast and after school clubs
Thus encompassing our intention to provide stimulating, challenging and enjoyable education for all our pupils.
"Meredale Independent School offers a good quality education. Teaching is good and pupils clearly enjoy their lessons." (Ofsted 2009)
We hope this website allows you to see for yourself what Meredale has to offer. We would welcome you and your children into the school to come and view the children and teachers at work. To make an appointment please contact us.